Happy pancake day, everyone! I've created a recipe that'll not only taste totally delicious, but only takes 3 ingredients to make (and you've probably already got them in your cupboard) and less than 5 minutes to whip up.
These pancakes are a go-to for me for any pancake day, birthday breakfast or indulgent Sunday morning and always turn out fluffy and so very tasty. They're also low fat, gluten-free and can be made in under 5 minutes! I'm so excited to share this recipe with you all and am looking forward to seeing your pictures online (tag me on Instagram or send me snaps on Twitter) so I can see how yours turned out, too!
Author: Sophie – Soph's Choices
Recipe type: breakfast
Cuisine: vegan, gluten-free
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbls cocoa powder
- 1 tbls maple syrup
1. Add the oats to the blender and whizz until they turn into flour.
2. Add the almond milk and banana and blend again.
3. Pour or spoon onto a lightly oiled or non-stick pan. Wait until you see little bubbles appear on the surface and flip. Heat until golden brown.
4. Add the cocoa powder and maple syrup into a dish and mix with a spoon, making sure all lumps are removed. You can add more cocoa or maple syrup depending on how thick, thin or sweet you like it.
5. Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the pancakes, add some fruit of your choice and serve.
Et voila! Enjoy.